At the moment I’m trying to spend half an hour a day on the site sorting out design issues. I think it’s a good idea not to be too ambitious. It is just a matter of how long I will be able to keep it up, and if I’ll get all the necessary changes made within that time. Today I fixed a HTML validation issue. Not that the site validates (due to system generated URLs), but I removed an issue with divs (easily fixed – I forgot that I had to use divs with unique ids). Then I added the ‘star link’ over on the right there. A quick, randomly generated link. Making that the basis of the links page is the mission for the next spare half hour.